You know want Digital Marketing Course Fees in Rohini? Then, you are in Right Place. Due to the change in the field of advertising, slightly shifted the advertising momentum from offline advertising to online marketing. In recent years demand of digital marketing has increased by 50%, ranking top in Marketing Industry. Online Marketing takes the first place today in getting high quality leads with instant sales. Without a doubt this makes it mandatory for Business owners and professionals to learn the art of Online Marketing.
Digital Marketing jobs are the most in-demand jobs in marketing departments of any business worldwide. We make sure that every professional person gets success through our practical training on digital marketing. Digital Marketing Profs in Rohini, Delhi has One and Only branch in North Delhi. In 2009, almost every small and big industry is using Digital Marketing for brand promotions and customer acquisition.
Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning:
An integrated digital strategy will give you a foundation for all the key online marketing activities we recommend in the Smart Insights RACE digital marketing planning framework.
Including a 5 Step to setup your Digital Marketing Strategy:
- Know What You Want (& Set the Objective).
- Analyse Your Past (& Learn from Your Mistakes).
- Remember Who You’re Talking to (& Speak Their Language).
- Identify Your Means (& Stick to Your Budget).
- Make the Plan (& Don’t Stick to It).
Website Planning/Content Development:
Planning and developing your website’s content can be a difficult task. Whether you have three pages or 100, deciding what content to place on your site is crucial to its overall success. Content not only includes the written copy but images, charts, or downloadable files as well.
Including a 9 Step to setup your Website Planning/Content Development:
- Evaluate Your Current Copy
- Determine Your Target Audience
- Use Sitemaps as Copy Blueprints
- Collaborate with Others
- Use Storytelling Versus ‘Story selling’
- Write for Humans and Search Engines
- Make the Copy Action Oriented
- Give the Copy Visual Appeal
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a critical component of online marketing. At SEO.com we use a combination of the latest onsite and off-site strategies to produce top results. Google processes billions of searches every day, and the vast majority of searchers never look beyond the first page.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a digital marketing strategy used to increase the visibility of a website in search engine results pages. While the industry term once referred to both organic search activities such as search engine optimization (SEO) and paid, it now refers almost exclusively to paid search advertising.
AdWords (Google AdWords) is an advertising service by Google for businesses wanting to display ads on Google and its advertising network. The AdWords program enables businesses to set a budget for advertising and only pay when people click the ads. The ad service is largely focused on keywords.
- Broad Match: This reaches the most users by showing your ad whenever your keyword is searched for.
- Negative Match: This option prevents your ad from showing when a word or phrase you specify is searched for.
- Phrase Match Your ad is shown for searches that match the exact phrase.
- Exact Match: Your ad is shown for searches that match the exact phrase exclusively.
When using AdWords keywords are also used to determine your cost of advertising. Each keyword you choose will have a cost per click (CPC) bid amount. The bids specify the maximum amount you're willing to pay each time someone clicks your ad (the maximum cost-per-click). A higher CPC bid can allow your ad to show at a higher position on the page
Social Media Marketing (SMM):
Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions. For instance, Twitter is a social site designed to let people share short messages or “updates” with others. Facebook, in contrast is a full-blown social networking site that allows for sharing updates, photos, joining events and a variety of other activities.
How Are Search & Social Media Marketing Related?
Why would a search marketer — or a site about search engines — care about social media? The two are very closely related. Social media often feeds into the discovery of new content such as news stories, and “discovery” is a search activity. Social media can also help build links that in turn support into SEO efforts. Many people also perform searches at social media sites to find social media content. Social connections may also impact the relevancy of some search results, either within a social media network or at a ‘mainstream’ search engine. Social Media Marketing at Marketing Land Marketing Land is the sister site to Search Engine Land that covers all facets of internet marketing, including these popular topics within social media marketing:
- Social Media Marketing How to Guides & more.
To keep up with social media marketing, subscribe to our weekly Social Media Marketing digest and Marketing Day daily recap newsletters, with the latest articles from Marketing Land and Search Engine Land, as well as the day’s news sources all over the web.
On the surface, the how of video marketing is pretty simple: Your brand creates videos that, in some way or another, promote your company, drive sales, raise awareness of your products or services, or engage your customers. In practice, it’s a little more complicated. Like many of your marketing efforts, video marketing is data driven, so you’ll want to monitor various metrics and track customer engagement.
PR and ORM:
With Internet the biggest change in the customer buying has come with the participation they have in a brands success. Today the business is not 'Top Down' as it used to be, the passive buying has become active purchase. Online Reputation Management (ORM) is about listening to the voice of your user and adapting and communicating accordingly. Public Relations and Online Reputation Management can help make that difference between just selling to creating an affinity in users to promote you.
What you achieve?
- Customer Respect
- Transparent Image
- Constructive criticism
- Great backlinks
- Quick learning's on every campaign
- Brand Loyalty
- Brand Ambassadors
Email marketing is a kind of internet marketing that occurs when a company sends promotional messages or materials to groups of people by email. Usually, these messages contain advertisements, commercial messages, sales solicitation or donation, or a call for business.
Any kind of email with the said content can be considered email marketing and their purpose is to acquire new customers, build or enhance a company’s relationship with their current customers, and for the customers consider a repeat business with them to develop trust, loyalty, or to give them awareness about their brand.
Why Join Our Course?
- Google certified trainers
- Small batch size to Focus Each Student
- Affordable course fee
- 100% Self Practice course
- 100% Job Placement after doing this Course
Who Can Learn:
- Students / Freshers
- Business Owners
- Job Seekers
3 Months Course Fees:
- Fee: Rs 35,000/- Discount: 20% Now in Days you paid also RS 28000/- For 25 Modules (Including all taxes) with 15 Certifications.
- 3 Months Duration.
2 Months Course Fees:
- Fee: Rs 22000/- Discount: 20% Now in Days you paid also RS 18000/- For 15 Modules(SEO, SMM, PPC with Google AdWords, Google Webmaster tool and Google Analytics Tool).
- 2 months Duration.
Main Key Features Elements of Digital Marketing:
- Earth: Search Engine Optimization. The foundation of every digital marketing strategy is search engine optimization (SEO).
- Wind: Email Marketing. Email marketing is the element that will get your digital marketing efforts moving.
- Water: Social Media Strategy.
- Fire: PPC Campaign.
- The Sun: Content.
Let’s explore different digital marketing career options. One of the most sought-after digital marketing job opportunities is for the profile of a digital marketing manager.
- Digital Marketing Manager,
- Search Engine Optimizer (SEO Executive),
- Social Media Marketing Expert,
- Content Marketing Manager,
- Search Engine Marketer/ Specialist,
- Inbound Marketing Manager,
- Conversion Rate Optimizer.